Middle back pain can interfere with your daily routine and tasks. Keep your back pain at bay by trying these exercises throughout the day.
Opposite Arm/Leg Raise
- Get on your hands and knees.
- Keep your spine straight, with hands directly below shoulders and knees aligned under your hips.
- Reach out slowly with one arm while extending leg on the opposite side at the same time.
- Keep both your arm and leg straight and steady.
- Hold for a few seconds before returning to resting position.
- Repeat exercise with opposite arm and leg.
- Go for 10-15 repetitions on each side.
- Place your forehead on a towel for comfort as you lie face down on the floor.
- Arms placed at your side with palms straight against the floor.
- Pinch your shoulder blades together as you lift your hands off the floor.
- Make sure your shoulders remain down and away from your ears at all times.
- Roll your elbows in with thumbs up and palms out.
- Gently lift your forehead an inch off the towel while looking straight down at the floor.
- Hold pose for 10 seconds.
- Try for 8-10 repetitions.
- Begin in a kneeling position with your hips and buttocks resting on lower legs and feet.
- Spread the knees apart, remaining comfortable.
- Fold your body forward while bringing your chest down towards your knees.
- Bring forehead to the floor with arms stretched out in front.
- Rest your hands gently on the floor with arms remaining straight.
- Hold pose for 20-30 seconds.
- Gently return to upright position.
- Place a rolled up towel/yoga mat on the floor.
- Lie on the roll with it resting beneath your shoulder blades, near the middle of your back.
- Bring your arms away from your body slowly, resting at a 45-degree angle.
- Hold position for 1 minute.
- Place a chair on the floor.
- Sit tall either with legs crossed or straight out in front.
- Pull shoulder blades together and downward.
- While slowly twisting your left side, place your right hand on the outside of your left knee.
- Place your left hand behind your back to support it.
- Hold the twist for 30 seconds before returning to resting position.
- Repeat motion on the other side.
- Face the corner of the room.
- Put your feet together, approximately 2 feet from the corner of the room.
- Place a forearm on each wall.
- Keep your elbows slightly below shoulder height.
- Lean forward while keeping your lower back as neutral as possible.
- Hold pose for 30-60 seconds.
Latissimus Dorsi Stretch
- This exercise can be performed in either a standing or sitting position.
- Raise your right hand straight up over your head.
- Bend your elbow so your right hand drops around your upper back area.
- Place the left hand on your right elbow.
- Gently pull your right arm to your left.
- Bend your body in a straight line to the left when pulling your right elbow.
- Hold for 20-30 seconds.
- Repeat on the opposite side.
Physical Therapy For Back Pain
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) is a type of therapy that nurtures cellular communication. This therapy will in turn enhance self-healing and overall wellness. Recently, PEMF has become increasingly popular for chronic and autoimmune disease states. Typically, patients that opt for PEMF therapy are ones that suffer from infectious disease, Lyme, autoimmune disease and other various injuries.
Cellular communication, which is crucial for the body’s adaptation/regulation processes, helps maintain overall health. This will also help dealing with diseases and cell deterioration. Every organ in the body has its own bio-electromagnetic field, and each cell in the body will communicate through electromagnetic signals or fields. This occurs at a rate of trillions of chemical reactions per second.
Jolt PEMF Lab in Scottsdale, AZ provides PEMF therapy to improve your overall immunity, energy and health. PEMF will destroy weak cells, while also recharging damaged bones, tissues and organs. This will stimulate repair in deficient cells. Jolt PEMF Lab supports a whole-body approach of cellular health, and currently offers the only solid state, clinical grade PEMF systems on the market today
Jolt PEMF Lab In Scottsdale, AZ
Jolt PEMF Lab provides critical energy the body needs to make new, healthy cells. It is a place to recharge, repair, and maintain optimal health through stimulating cellular repair. PEMF is the science of creating health and addressing the root causes of chronic disease and pain. Jolt PEMF, located in Scottsdale, AZ, simply gives your body the energy it needs to support its own natural healing. Our mission is to transform your health, body, and energy and that through results, PEMF will become the future of healthcare. Contact us for a free consultation today!
More Articles About Health
- Physical Therapy For Lower Back Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Vs Osteoarthritis
- What Is Cellular Health?
- What You Need To Know About Red Light Therapy For Weight Loss
- 8 Ways To Fight Depression
- How To Improve Deep Sleep With PEMF Therapy
- How To Slow Aging
- PEMF Therapy For Sports Injuries
- Red Light Therapy Pros And Cons
- PEMF Vs TENS: Similarities And Differences
- PEMF Therapy Near Me
- 10 PEMF Therapy Benefits