Plug In And Recharge Your Health Through the Power of PEMF Technology!
THE SCIENCE BEHIND EXCEPTIONAL HEALTH
PEMF technology originated from NASA’s research involving the benefits of pulsed electromagnetic fields on astronauts for fatigue, depression, bone loss and muscle degeneration following long space missions. Prior to the invention of the first PEMF machine, Nikola Tesla created the first magnetic loop coil, which are now used in all modern PEMF machines. Technology has advanced allowing us to set customized frequencies and intensities to optimize your specific health goals.According to research from Yale Medical University …from as far back as 1932, it was discovered that the depletion of electromagnetic energy from the body is the root cause of general lack of wellness. PEMF (pulsed electromagnetic field)is a donating source of safe energy that enhances the functionality of cells by increasing their size and water content. With enhanced functioning of cells, the body can repair, regenerate and rebuild naturally.The science behind Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field therapy has been studied for decades. Magnetic field therapy has been around since the time of Hippocrates. The methodology and use has improved steadily over the past hundred years. PEMF is utilized by our clients to mitigate pain, stimulate immune support, improve performance, reduce inflammation, enhance brain function and much more.
FDA Approval Dates
- In 1979, the FDA approved PEMF Therapy for the healing of nonunion fractures and bone growth.
- In 1987, the FDA approved PEMF Therapy for post-operative edema and pain.
- In 1998, the FDA approved PEMF Therapy for urinary incontinence and muscle stimulation.
- In 2004, the FDA approved PEMF Therapy for cervical fusion patients at high-risk of non-fusion.
- In 2006, the FDA approved PEMF Therapy for treatment of depression and anxiety.
- In 2011, the FDA approved PEMF Therapy for treatment of brain tumors.
- On October 13th, 2015, the FDA reclassified PEMF devices from their existing Class 3 category to a Class 2 status.